Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to me 2012


















My Walking Stick
You are very mischievious, my walking stick,
And love to play on me a trick.
I leave you hanging on the back of my chair,
And when I return I find you are not there.
“Now where’s my stick”, in desperation I cry,
And when I’ve looked everywhere,
I find you in a most unexpected place,
Fearing I have lost you, my heart starts to race.
For I cannot do without you.
Like a sword to a knight of old,
If I may be so bold, I rely on you, walking stick,
To help me over the stony ground,
And where other pitfalls abound.
So let it be just a trick,
I would hate to lose you my naughty stick.

Phyllis Jermy Deceased - my Grandmother

2 Comments:

Blogger amit said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


PPI Compensation Calculator

9:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ιt's an amazing piece of writing in support of all the web users; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
My web page - Dubai Lawyers

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home