Monday, March 03, 2008

Balance: the Scales of Justice - Jurisprudence is the Science and Theory of Human Law

It appears to me that New Labour policies in the civil and criminal law are unbalanced and have been so for some time - for people like me who have a scientific interest in what is happening to society via Jurisprudence - some of us can only watch as society deteriorates/degenerates.

New Labour have managed to put some 3000 pages of criminal legislation on the Statute books since 1997: Lord Phillips of Sudbury resigned last year as he was concerned at the amount of legislation being created by Parliament, I think he stated 9000 pages at that time to 2007.

Here are a couple of interesting articles of evidential concern that society is currently unbalanced on impact/outcomes which are measurable!!!

Deterioration at the IPCC

"Crisis at Police Watchdog as lawyers resign" - Guardian 25/02/08


Detetioration within Prisons

"Prison boss warns: we are nearing meltdown" - The Scotsman 03/03/08

The Government are fully aware of my concerns in Jurisprudence - especially ADR. No one can claim to be ignorant or that issues are a surprise - I have done my level best to promote Jurisprudence and my personal issues to the political arena and appear to be largely ignored by the Lord Chancellor's Department; Department of Constitutional Affairs; and now Ministry of Justice and dealt with in a "negative" manner: I am entitled to have a voice, but fully appreciate I am a British citizen who DOES NOT live in a democracy - the difference between me and someone else is that I have jumped through so many hoops I can now prove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home