Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me










It's my birthday today, Happy Birthday to me, and I still feel very young even in my 40's, and live on the sunny side of life in my mind, body and spirit even although life sometimes it is difficult and cruel ... as it has been recently.

These two however, Lucien (which means 'bright light') and Nickerty Nackerty Noo the Noo, bring me lots of joy, and one of them looked me in the eye at Christmas, and then pee'd over my Christmas presents under the tree, and, if he had not got through his message of dissatisfaction of recent events which were outwith my control, he went into the hall, where a coat had fallen off the coat hook, and under which my other cat had been hiding, and pee'd on the coat, necessitating a gamble of dry cleaners and/or bin or the washing machine - the latter luckily worked. Such is life ...

Being an Aquarian in the Greek Zodiac and a "Wood Dragon" in the Chinese Zodiac, I am naturally Independent, Humanitarian, Intelligent and Eccentric but still I take my orders every morning from Lucien - biscuits, "out", "now" with cuddle attacks to follow from Nickerty Nackerty Noo the Noo. I defy the Ministry of Defence to work out cat strategy ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home