Monday, May 13, 2013

RIP - Lucien and Nickerty Nackerty Noo the Noo

Some sad news. My wee gentleman died this week. Lucien was 10 or thereabouts. He was a lovely cat and had a wonderful gentle soul which I nurtured from a kitten. He was my favourite colour of cat - grey with four white paws, bib and tummy. He loved to give me cuddles and sit on my knee watching telly and he is surely missed.













My other cat Nickerty Nackerty Noo the Noo was a pedigree Tonkonese. He was very friendly and liked to dominate, always the first to ask for attention and cuddles. He lived until March of this year to the ripe age of 15 and I got him as a rescue cat when the family he was with bought a Dalmation and he decided to live behind the settee for a year. He had always been a house cat until he came to live with me which meant freedom and a wonderful new life which he thoroughly enjoyed for 5 years.

I am just sorry to see them both leave me this year, but I may get another one later in the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home