Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mismanagement, detrimental man management and judicial corruption

Professor Disobedient

1994


Carmela warning
Removal of warning

1995

Allegations against Lesley
Hearing 1995
Appeal Hearing 1995

Louise Christian,Michael Ford,John McDade and Catherine Johnson

Instructions to Counsel: Michael Ford
Catherine Johnson's evidence
Catherine Johnson's evidence cont'd
John McDade's Notes to Counsel
John McDade's Notes to Counsel cont'd
Management issue: Louise Christian
Management issue: John McDade
Witness Statement: John McDade

Professor Richard Susskind

Richard Susskind displinary hearing
Richard Susskind Witness Statement
Respondent's Submissions

Industrial Tribunal

Pleadings
Industrial Tribunal Decision

Employment Appeal Tribunal
(The documents in this section establish criminality at judicial level)

Employment Appeal Tribunal
Lawtel Decision of Morison

Court of Appeal

Court of Appeal docs
Mechanical and Engineers Transcript of CA

House of Lords

Petition
Cashed cheque
Lane v Esdail
Listing Prayers - Bishop of Derby
Listing Prayers - Bishop of Birmingham
Dismissal of HOL
Name of HOL Judges

NB:

There are three issues relevant to papers where I evaded the truth:

Catherine Johnson told me about the confidential memo. I thereafter saw it in preview mode. Catherine's hearing was after mine and I did not wish to incriminate her.

I did have a 15 minute conversation on 31 March 1995 at 10.00 o'clock with a paralegal in her room and it concerned heresay evidence of a criminal offence within the firm. The door was closed. I have no recollection of a 15 minute conversation later in the day and it was an extra-ordinary day because my boss was getting married, so have a very clear recollection - even 40 days later - of events on that day. Might have been different if it had been an ordinary day. I did not inform of the 15 minute conversation with paralegal because I did not wish to venture into criminal activities within the firm.

I did have a 15 minute conversation with the same paralegal on 5 May 1995 at my desk which involved me disclosing information about the confidential memo. I withheld this knowledge as they did not know about it - they were on a fishing expedition. AG sat next to me and may have overheard conversation. 5 May 1995 is nearer to date of allegations 11 May 1995 and may be issue.

Happy reading and you would be doing me a big favour if you emailed this website to Police with a request that they process it for criminality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home