Friday, May 09, 2008

Codification

The Ministry of Justice have been busy of late - in a good way : at last, some progress in the law "Ministers are to replace more than 100 pieces of legislation many obscure and outdated - with a clear list of legal protections for consumers". Brilliant news.


Bill will give new rights to shoppers - Daily Mail article 08/05/08

I have to admit I sat down and read this article "Reconstructing the English Codification Debate : The Criminal Law Commission 1833-45" written by Professor Lindsay Farmer who miraculously got to teach me Legal Systems and Legal Methods whilst at Birbeck College, University of London as well as second marking my dissertation in Jurisprudence tutored by Professor Nicola Lacey. Perhaps Professor Farmer now needs to do 1846 to the current day! I reckon on the article being worth 50% which is what I got for my 1993 essay for 100% accuracy and a 2:1 for dissertation in 1997, utilising substantively the same issues litigation v compromise!


Professor Lindsay Farmer - Reconstructing the English Codification Debate : The Criminal Law Commission 1833-45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home