Sunday, May 25, 2008

Skeleton Arguments

I used Metallica's 'Justice for All' poster as the image I perceived portrayed what was occurring to the English Judicial System back in 1996/1997 (crumbling): I am therefore pleased to locate this additional poster while surfing google this evening. I reckon Metallica just may have been ahead of their time on this issue ... gives a new meaning to "Skeleton Arguments" under the Woolf Reforms and somewhere in the depths of my research papers there was an interesting attack for not having them put in the Times around the press releases by David Pannick QC specifically concerning Skeleton Arguments. Having used them myself they in no way assist Justice, nor Access to Justice and are a worthless piece of paper and procedural nonsense.



I tend to favour Iron Maiden and "Eddie" on the subject of decaying corpses, perhaps Metallica and Iron Maiden could get together for a Justice Rocks Concert - that would be heaven to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home